Statement of Attainment
To commend and encourage apprentices to continue their study and to complete the required theoretical course, a “Statement of Attainment” will be provided to those who completed the theoretical course after their completion of apprenticeship training.
Details of the issuing of the “Statement of Attainment” are given below
Registered apprentices who held a red or silver seal certificate and completed the theoretical course designated by the Office of the Director of Apprenticeship.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the followings:
- Name (English and Chinese), Registered Apprentice number and day time contact telephone number;
- Copy of Certificate of Completion of Apprenticeship; and
- Copy of Certificate of theoretical course awarded.
- “Statement of Attainment for Apprentice” aims at attesting the holder who passed the theoretical course designated by the Office of the Director of Apprenticeship after completion of apprenticeship.
- “Statement of Attainment for Apprentice” is not the Certificate of Completion of Apprenticeship and should be used in conjunction with the latter.
Application is free of charge. For enquiry, please contact: Tel: 2756 4123.