Skip to main content
Main content start
- Parents & Teachers Corner
- Who shall be an apprentice?
Who shall be an apprentice?
- Different people have different learning styles. Some will learn faster and with ease when the learning environment requires a lot of hands-on tasks. Apprenticeship training will be the appropriate training mode for these learners.
- The purpose of apprenticeship training is to provide an alternate progression route to young persons besides the traditional academic progression route - to help them develop their potentials.
- Under a systematic, with guidance and support environment, the young person can build up their working experience and attaining academic qualification at the same time.